FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Candles: What are the safety measures to be noted?
- Do not leave a candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from elements that can catch fire.
- Always leave 1 cm of wax in the bottom of the glass.
- Place the candle on a flat and ventilated surface.
- Cut the wick after each use. We recommend to cut it at 1 cm to avoid an excess of black smoke.
- Turn off the candle after 4 hours of burning.
Diffusers: how to use our perfume diffusers?
- Place a few drops of essential oil or perfume concentrate on the porcelain flower.
- Rekindle the scent every 4 to 5 days by reapplying 2 or 3 drops of fragrance.
- We advise you to keep the same perfume per flower. However it is possible to change the synergy of essential oils or perfume after having let the first scent dissipate for 2 to 3 weeks.